Do you like your job? Do you get actual job satisfaction from being at work every day? If not, have you considered working at a charity in the social sector?
Whilst we cant guarantee 100% job satisfaction, what we are offering is a short course in how to make the move from working for profit to Beyond Profit.
Included in the 6-week course is:
- How to re-write your CV and update your LinkedIn profile – Make it stand out for the right reasons.
- Where do you start? – Where to look for a job in the Social Sector.
- What are interviewers looking for if it’s not all about the money?
- Working in charities is all peace and love right?
- If I quit my job to get one in the social sector, I still need to pay the mortgage, so how does that work?
- How will I know if I like it?
All of these questions and more will be discussed and answered in this beginners guide to working in the Social Sector.
- 05 June
- 12 June
- 19 June
- 26 June
- 03 July
- 10 July
The course is usually €495 but we offering a special introductory price of € 297 for the first ten people who sign up.
Places are limited so click on the ‘Book ticket’ button above to sign up and reserve your place.