Masterclasses for the meeting of minds for parents and carers
Who is it for?
The entrepreneur who is dedicated to their enterprise but have other commitments. These masterclasses and work sessions are scheduled to fit around the school run, unavoidable appointments and other commitments.
Entrepreneurs taking part are no less committed, they just work to a different beat. The masterclasses and work sessions are for those who want to make a social impact through their enterprise and already have work experience, knowledge, network and a passion for change. The masterclasses are focused on ‘getting the job done’ with the most efficiency to the best effect.
What’s in it for you?
- 5 monthly Masterclasses focusing on practical hands on information to take your social enterprise to the next level
- 7 monthly peer to peer work sessions working with others to collectively develop your businesses
- Sessions with Business Advisors including Marie-Anne Chaloupecky from Ways of Words, Benvalor Lawyers and Stanley Anyetei from Triodos Bank
- Getting your pitch ready to take your idea to investors.
- All sessions are in the morning at times that fit around you and your lifestyle
- An opportunity to work through the summer vacation and bring your children to The Impact Hub
- Impact activities with Fawaka in the summer vacation for your children (whilst you work).
- Impact Hub membership giving you access to:
– Friday afternoon co-working & networking | 14:00 – 18:00
– Free member events like entrepreneur masterclasses, meetups & Community Drinks
- Newsletter and access to our local & global network of members via the Community App
- Become part of a local and global network of 450 and 16,000 entrepreneurs respectively
- 20% discount on meeting room bookings
- 10% discount on The Impact Hub membership if you wish to upgrade
Mpreneur Masterclasses includes:
- May – Investment and funding forecasting
- June – Persuasive copywriting
- July / Aug – Peer to Peer Sessions
- Sept – The Legal stuff you need to know
- Oct – Impact measurement
- Nov – Pitch training