Masterclasses for the meeting of minds for parents and carers
What’s in it for you?
- 5 monthly Masterclasses focusing on practical hands-on information to take your social enterprise to the next level
- 6 monthly peer to peer work sessions working with others to collectively develop your businesses
- Sessions with Business Advisors including Benvalor Lawyers and Triodos Bank
- Getting your pitch ready to take your idea to investors.
- All sessions are in the morning at times that fit around you and your lifestyle
- An opportunity to work through the summer vacation and bring your children to The Impact Hub
- Impact activities with Fawaka in the summer vacation for your children (whilst you work).
- Impact Hub membership giving you access to:
– Friday afternoon co-working & networking | 14:00 – 18:00
– Free member events like entrepreneur masterclasses, meetups & Community Drinks
- Newsletter and access to our local & global network of members via the Community App
- Become part of a local and global network of 450 and 16,000 entrepreneurs respectively
- 20% discount on meeting room bookings
- 10% discount on The Impact Hub membership if you wish to upgrade
Mpreneur Masterclasses includes:
- June – Persuasive copywriting
- July – Peer to Peer Sessions
- Sept – Investment and funding forecasting
- Oct – The Legal stuff you need to know
- Nov – Impact measurement
- Dec – Pitch training